The key attraction of the city class crane is its extended jib lengths and mast heights when compared to self-erectors, and its ability to fit inside lift shafts, compared to traditional tower cranes.
City Tower cranes can be either operated from a cab or by a pedestrian operator.
- A relatively lightweight tower crane for the smaller sites with limited space, with 1.1m2 tower sections and a 35m …FM Gru 1035
- PA compact crane with 1.2m2 tower sections a maximum capacity of 4000kg and jib lengths up to 50m …Comansa 5010
- A medium weight lifter with a maximum capacity of 5000kg, and available with up to 50m of jib length and 34m of tower …Potain MC85B
- From Potains topless city range this crane benefits from small tower sections of 1.2m2, a 5000kg maximum …Potain MCT88
- A medium weight lifter with a maximum capacity of 5000kg, available with up to 55m jib length and 34m of tower …Saez TL55
- The largest of the fleet benefits with a 6000kg maximum lift capacity and available with up to 65m of jib length …Saez TL65